We are currently planning to produce it. Please contact us for more details.
A ring with a simple and elegant design is something that a mature woman should have.
These rings are not only simple, but also feature traditional craftsmanship created one by one by artisans using delicate techniques, making them a special gem that allows you to casually wear a Japanese sense of beauty.
The beautiful color and shine of traditional craftsmanship can also be linked to nail art to add a gorgeous touch to your fingertips.
The charm of this product is that it is not affected by trends and can be coordinated for any occasion, from daily use to parties and other occasions.
The mysterious turquoise metal used in "Takaoka-Douki" is made of Takaoka copperware in Toyama Prefecture, and is a precious color created by Koji Orii, a traditional Japanese craftsman.
Mr. Orii applied the traditional technique of coloring copper using natural materials such as radish, rice bran, rice vinegar, and sake to create a technique that can be used to color metal less than 1mm thin.
Since no two colors and patterns are the same, each product is a one-of-a-kind work of art.
- Shipping Information
- If the total amount of your order is less than 30,000 yen (excluding tax), the shipping fee will be 825 yen (excluding tax).
- Free shipping is available for orders over 30,000 yen (excluding tax).
- If you do not specify a delivery date, your order will be shipped within 3 business days.
- Domestic delivery is by Kuroneko Yamato only.
※For customers using the rental service
- Rental service is free shipping.
- Please note that the shipping schedule for rental items is set in the order in which they were ordered, and we do not accept requests for specific dates and times.
For more information, please check the FAQ.
- About payment methods
- Credit card payment (VISA, Master Card, American Express)
- Convenience store payment