- Shipping Information
- If the total amount of your order is less than 30,000 yen (excluding tax), the shipping fee will be 825 yen (excluding tax).
- Free shipping is available for orders over 30,000 yen (excluding tax).
- If you do not specify a delivery date, your order will be shipped within 3 business days.
- Domestic delivery is by Kuroneko Yamato only.
For more information, please check the FAQ.
- About payment methods
- Credit card payment (VISA, Master Card, American Express)
- Convenience store payment
This is a necklace with a design and a sense of quality appropriate for mature women, accented with traditional Japanese craftsmanship that Japan is proud of worldwide.
Although it has a simple form, it shimmers beautifully as it is a stick type, asserting a strong presence and creating a sophisticated impression.
Not only is it simple, but it is also a special gem that allows you to casually wear the Japanese sense of beauty, as it is made with traditional craftsmanship one by one by artisans with delicate techniques.
The chain is 40cm long, and it shimmers around your neck, giving you a variety of expressions.
It can be worn from daily use to parties, giving a classy and elegant impression or creating a glamorous look.
It can be worn with earrings and rings from the same series for a coordinated look.
Delica-Beads" uses delicate glass beads from MIYUKI, a bead manufacturer in Hiroshima Prefecture that is extremely popular with luxury brands around the world.
The world's highest quality MIYUKI beads are also used in Giorgio Armani's haute couture dresses, and their elegant and beautiful brilliance creates a gorgeous look.