- Takaoka copperware, Gold brass
- Shipping Information
- If the total amount of your order is less than 30,000 yen (excluding tax), the shipping fee will be 825 yen (excluding tax).
- Free shipping is available for orders over 30,000 yen (excluding tax).
- If you do not specify a delivery date, your order will be shipped within 3 business days.
- Domestic delivery is by Kuroneko Yamato only.
For more information, please check the FAQ.
- About payment methods
- Credit card payment (VISA, Master Card, American Express)
- Convenience store payment
We are currently planning to produce it. Please contact us for more details.
Although it has a simple form, it is a stick type that sways, so it shines beautifully, asserts its presence firmly, and creates a sophisticated impression suitable for adult women.
Coordinating power that is not influenced by fashion and does not choose the scene is also attractive, giving an elegant and elegant impression from everyday use to parties, creating a gorgeous look, and bringing out various expressions.
The mysterious turquoise metal used in "Takaoka-Douki" is made of Takaoka copperware in Toyama prefecture, and is a precious color created by Japanese traditional craftsman Koji Orii.
Since the colors and patterns cannot be the same, each product is the only work in the world.